My Birthday is turning into a 3-day weekend! Today I came home from work and found a package from the super fabulous, uber-cool ALI!!
I opened the box and out poured what seemed like endless goodies: Three skeins of super soft Classic Elite Premiere Pima cotton/tencel in a lovely soft lavender color, a Christmas ornament with two little kitties sitting in a box, party invites, create your own card kit, a hysterical magnet that says "Ever notice how 'what the hell' is always the right decision?" (I think that's how I made my last employment decision), some sassy stickers and two beautiful candles. And tons and tons of candy--most hysterical are the katzen chocolates.
Already on my tree:
My sassy magnet (too bad I can't load photos properly!)
Just a few of the funny spiteful and delightful stickers (It's like the followed me around with a mic)
And the candles, which you can see by the color of the basket they're standing on, fits perfectly in my family room.
Oh! And I was tagged today by Nathania
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog
1) I know weird and useless facts about the most random things. Witness my Christmas weirdness: Last week I saw a candy cane on my bosses desk and blurted out, "Oh, is that a Hammond's candy cane?" How many people do you know that can spot a handmade candy cane? (Hammond's by the way, makes Martha's favorite ribbon candy. Just sayin')
2) I'm half Japanese and hate to eat fish. Makes me kind of a joykill at the Sushi bar. My Mother blames my Dad. He refuses to eat fish. She also blames him for my fat legs.
3) I don't like to go barefoot in the house. I have to wear socks or slippers. Even in the summer.
4) I can't stand scary movies. Once I was cajoled into seeing the movie "Alien" and I sat and I stared at my lap the entire movie. (Lest you think I'm a total wimp, the sight of blood in real life or needles doesn't freak me out)
5) I love Disneyland. If I lived in Southern California, I'd be an annual passholder. I'd work there.
6) I'm weird enough to be obsessing about my answers. Are they weird enough? Am I too weird? Do I Care? What's wrong with being weird?
And I'm going to break the rules because I'm also lazy and tag the next 6 of you who read this post!!