a dillydallyknitter: Happy New Year! 2010!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010!

Long time, no blog!

Some goals for this year:

1. Keep up with the Blog. Not that many people noticed I wasn't posting anymore but I do miss keeping it up to date.

"Umm, maybe they didn't miss you but I'm sure they missed us"


2. Organize my house and get rid of clutter and stuff I no longer need




3. Get healthy
What you laughing at? It could happen .

4. Knit stuff


Blankiemania has hit my local knitting gal gang (aka the Heathers). This was what they looked like last September--Mine's the one second from the bottom. Josie's is on the bottom row. Leftcoastknits is on the right (square one), Sunbny's is the upper left and knitpshycho was out of town but she has one too. Next time I'll post an update to show you what they look like now.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Casey said...

about time you updated your blog, sistah! I'm glad you'll keep updating your blog, I've missed it!

now get busy with your Knitting goal and finish my mittens! Me hands are cold :) :)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hey you! I've noticed, but didn't want to nag you LOL! Happy New Year! Great goals too!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've missed your blog too! Looking forward to reading more in 2010!

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I've wondered how C & M have been doing...

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Discoknits said...

I noticed too. I'm so glad to see you back. I might post too, when I get home :0)
Happy New Year.
I love the pic of you on the balcony ;0)

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I did notice and I did miss you!!! And strangely enough, your goals are exactly the same as mine. And yes, I laugh if I compare myself to that bikini picture too.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! She's baaaack.....I definitely missed the blog! And the photos. Happy New Year!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

Lovely work and a lovely blog. I challenge you to post every day for the next three weeks. I'll link you!

http://bgalrstate.blogspot.com/2010/01/if-your-new-years-resolution-is-to.html

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Manda said...

*blinkblink* *blinkblink* A BLOG POST?!?!

WOOHOO! :) I've missed the blog, too, even though I see you like, all the time. lol :)

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger bmom said...

Glad to see your blog back! We all missed the kittehs.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

I'm with Zonda - we missed you but didn't want to nag! ;)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Josie said...

Yay! A blog post! (And I actually found it, thanks to Manda and a blog reader that actually works!) Don't accidentally pack up any of those kitties when you're decluttering!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

You think we haven't noticed? Bah.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

Thanks for stopping by! You must be busy. . .

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...got to you blog from Revenge of Dish Rag Tag..We have friends in Marysville, CA and I am wondering if that is close to you...Gayle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home