a dillydallyknitter: Behold! Another FO! (Sorta)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Behold! Another FO! (Sorta)

Ok,Ok, it's a half FO:


I'm making my Dad a pair of socks. These are the first guy sized socks I ever made and a) it took FOREVER and b) it seems so huge (even tho' it measures up to the chart in Sensational Knitted Socks. So, knowing that I'll never finish sock two, I decided he can try on sock one, and I can make adjustments before I start the second one.

###

Baby Jesus vs. the Gangsta Kitties:

Round Two: Gangsta Kitties:

What is Joseph's staff doing on the floor?

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Woah. That's why I've yet to do a man-sized sock. That thing is huge!

Is that catnip on the end of Joseph's staff????

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Maybe you'll get the other sock completed by next Christmas!

I hope the Gangsta Kitties don't knock down Baby Jesus. There will be no presents for them under the tree if that happens!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

That sock looks huge! I've thought about knitting a man sock - hopefully my man will want anklets!

I'm hoping baby Jesus survives the gangsta kitties this season!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

That's a nice looking sock there!! Good idea to only do one to check. It would be sad if both did not fit!! Gangsta kitties on the prowl...is nothing safe?? Yikes!

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Kudos to you for knitting a man sized sock. So far I've managed to convince Eddie he doesn't really want any handknitted socks ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home