a dillydallyknitter: Friday Candy

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Friday Candy

This time of year you're likely to find peppermint twists or chocolate Santas in the candy jar but chez Cpurl, you might find yarn hiding in the candy jar!


Vesper sock yarn so sweet, it deserves a candy jar home!



This is my first ever skein of Vesper sock yarn scored in a swap with Zknitter:



On the first night of Winter, it's a good reminder of warm Spring days



###

Gansta Kitties Busted!

I heard some rustling around the tree and caught Cary and Mika dragging a gift under a chair. Cary's superpower is that he can smell food thru anything except the 'fridge and glass. I've caught him dragging Tupperware acrosss the floor because treats were inside.

The evidence of gift destruction:

5 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I'm not sure what I enjoy more? Your cool yarn pron or the Gangsta Kitty activities???

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Cool set up for the photoshoot!

I agree with Bezzie - now I'm always looking forward to seeing the Gangsta Kittys in action!

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Vesper is absolutely gorgeous! It definitely deserves its own candy dish.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Great yarn pose!! As Always! :)

Them Gansta Kitty's...I love reading more about them!! What will they do next ;)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Maybe you can teach Cary how to sniff out drugs and he can become a police - cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home