Good Bye 2006! Happy New Year!
To say sayonara to 2006, how about a little Socks That Rock ménage à trois?
A few days before Christmas I stoppedby Purlescence to see their latest shipment of STR.
I wish I could claim that my 3 year old point and shoot Canon suddenly started taking such clear photos but these were taken with my friend R's Nikon.
So, like many other knitters out there, I'm going to resolve to start out 2007 by knitting out of my Stash.
"He who breaks a resolution is a weakling;
He who makes one is a fool."
"New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual." ~Mark Twain
Yarn Resolutions for 2007
I will knit out of my Stash and not buy more yarn except under the following conditions:
- When I attend yarn festivals, shows or while I'm on vacation (Stitches '07 is only 2 months away afterall)
- When Purescence gets more Socks that Rock shipments
- When the Moon is in the 7th House and Jupiter Aligns with Mars
- I get a raise, bonus or win the lottery
- On days that end with Y
- Learn Fair Isle knitting
- Knit a lace shawl with lace weight yarn
- Learn to spin