a dillydallyknitter: WIP Wednesday

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

WIP Wednesday

After my lost Summer, it's good to get back into regular knitting and I was happy to get in some post Mother Bear knitting time over the three day weekend:

Finally got going with my Peace Fleece Everyday Cardigan--have to catch up with Zknitter! (but I won't bet on it). Knitting with worsted weight wool in 90+ degree heat is a challenge but I had the AC going so I avoided the risk of sweat-felting my project!




And I made a baby cardigan for a colleague at work (still need to buy some buttons):


There's a pucker on the right side that I'm not happy about so I'll try to steam block it out.

Pattern: Raglan Cardigan with Fully Fashioned Shaping
from Baby Knits for Beginners by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Rowan Cashsoft DK 57% extra fine merino, 33% microfiber, 10% cashmere
Needles: Addi turbos, sizes 7 & 4

And for no reason whatsoever, I give you a kitty in a window:


Let me out of here!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I love the colour you've chosen for your Everyday cardigan - it's so pretty. That's yet another project I have the pattern for but haven't got round to yet ;)

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love the baby sweater! And your cardigan is coming along nicely.

And I love the kitty shot!

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Eee! The sweater is so cute! And Little Golden Books! Does it get any better?

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cardigan! And the kitty of course!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Eric & Tony said...

Isn't Peace Fleece a dream?

What a lucky baby to be wrapped in Cashsoft.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Awww! Cary in the window.

The baby cardigan is really cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home