a dillydallyknitter: Friday Night Lights

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Night Lights

This week's Blogstalkin' Assignment: Friday night chez Cpurl.
Sit down folks, 'cuz the sheer fast pace and excitement of a Friday evening home with me may make you dizzy.

First I start off with a nutritious meal & cold beverage. Note the Sprite can still sitting on the coffee table from last night. Slob that I am:



Then I amuse the gangsta kitties with animated Hallmark toys. Cary looks like he's about to rip the head off that snowman:


After a few minutes I look up and notice more boxes of Christmas stuff to deal with so I decide to take a bath instead.

I go upstairs to run the tub water and catch Mika knocking a toothbrush on the floor. It's my sister's left from when she was here over Thanksgiving. I watch Mika lick it and rub her face on the bristles. I'm sure I can rinse it off and save it for when she's back for Christmas, she'll never know.


Whew, hope the excitement isn't overwhelming. Back downstairs to work on tree and take goofy self portraits.

Grow tired of decorating so back to the sofa where I pose my sleeping cat with props in desperate attempt at getting a cute blog photo.

**cpurl stifles a yawn**

Ok, that's about it. Maybe some TV and I'll be ready for some shut eye.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger soapy said...

ohhhh those penguins are just too cute! ok kitty too!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

As long as your sister doesn't read your blog, you are set!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Great photos! Looks like the cats are enjoying getting ready for Santa's visit ;)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh dear lord! I lost it at the toothbrush remark!! HA HA!!!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Haha! Yeah, hope she doesn't read it! A nice exciting nite had by all! ;)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Good thing I read your blog so I know to BYOT (bring your own toothbrush).

Hmph.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Begonia sweet treats! What a clever composition!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

Hmmm . . . the doc wanted us to brush Solvie's teeth a while ago; I never thought to put an old toothbrush on the rug for her!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Sounds like the perfect relaxing evening at home! Remind me to never leave a toothbrush at your house!! ;)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Kitty is adorable. I want kitty!

Hope your sister doesn't know you have a blog...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ceallach said...

Yay for Xmas decorations!

Hey there's new stuff on etsy now....I am too lazy to look for your email addy right now.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Awww, love the posed one.

Is that Hallmark thing as annoying as it looks in the commercial?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home