a dillydallyknitter: Who Is the Most Spoiled Knittyhead in the World?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Who Is the Most Spoiled Knittyhead in the World?


I AM!!

On Saturday I received the most adorable hand made Halloween card from my CA$P with the cutest Halloween themed decorated recipe cards in the world. Martha's got nothin' on my SP!

And then I came home today and found TWO packages from my Spooky SP! Seems she mailed one package a couple weeks ago and the other a few days ago and by some spooky Halloween trick, both treats arrived on the same day!

I can't believe all the goodies! Halloween candies, hot apple cider mix and spiced wafers! Candles, a cute pumpkin candle holder, spooky cookie cutters, a "wool of the bat" magic potion bottle, decorations, GLOW IN THE DARK nail polish, Frankenstein bubbles, Halloween post-its, scary spiders, the prettiest beaded stitch markers and...the perfect Halloween themed yarns: 2 skeins of Jamieson's cobweb ultra (get it? cobweb? get it?) and, sqeeeeeeeeeeeee, Lisa Souza sock yarn in the Little Devil colorway.


Stitchmarkers protected by big black spider:


Lisa Souza yarn. I've been listening to Lime and Violet sing the praises of Lisa Souza sock yarn for months now and have been dying to get my paws on some.

Shades of black and deep to light red to white.


She even puts the date it was dyed on: 10/03/06




Mika surveys the package wrapping frenzied-ripping-open-of-carefully-wrapped presents aftermath


Thank you CASP!
Thank you Nicole, Spooky SP!

You're both amazing and wonderful and so much fun!

5 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Wow, what a package! You have the best pal ever.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Awesome!

Glad you had some great packages!

Knittyheads rock!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

It's a halloweenie blowout!!! Love those recipe cards! And the sock yarn--how cool is that!!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yay! Fab package there! :)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

Fantastic things you got in the mail. I heard about the LS yarn, lucky lucky girl and I couldn't help but notice the recipe cards! How fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home