a dillydallyknitter: Friday Fiber

Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Fiber

Peace Fleece in Fathers Gray



“The color of truth is gray”
-Andre Gide


“Gray is the color of all theory”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



Zknitter and I are knitting the very comfy looking the Everyday Cardigan (perfect for rainy days, doncha think?)




“Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?”
-James Walker



11 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome post! You are so creative!
I love that color, so much so..um..I'm making another sweater with it! ;) Nice job there!

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make gray look sooo beautiful! Gret pics!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Lovely pics! I have that pattern on my (ever growing) to do list, it really does look comfy.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Mmmm.......I *love* Peace Fleece!!!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

Enjoyed your commentary on gray, er...grey? That will be a beautiful, cuddly sweater---really like the shade of gray!

:)

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo. Pretty pretty! I tried to respond to your comment on my blog, but the mail came back undeliverable! Anyway, hope you had a great time at Purlescence today like I did!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oooh. I love the gray! It has so much depth to it! And wonderful pics!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Who knew gray was so poetic?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

I <3 this post! Grey is one of my favorite colors!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Great post and wonderful photos!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love gray. Natural gray wool. Nothing better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home