a dillydallyknitter: Yarn Pink Friday

Friday, November 10, 2006

Yarn Pink Friday


A few weeks ago, *leftcoastknitter went on a two shop yarn crawl and stopped by Main Street Knits where LCK found this pink baby yarn. Since everything she picks up suddenly looks much cooler to me, I had to buy some too and am using it to make "commuter" socks. You see, I have a horrible commute and short attention span so I keep this little ball of yarn in my car and knit at red lights.


Simple garter stitch socks (I turn the heel at home)


Last week Rain posted another cute video blog and it was so charming, Mika work up from a deep sleep

to snuggle the computer

She's working on her own videoblog post so stay tuned...maybe one day she'll figure out how to post it too.

11 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

OMy!! Lovin' that yarn and the socks! Does Rain know she has a 4 footed fan? hehe!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Aw check out Mika, she's gorgeous.

I love the yarn and the socks look great in it.

I hope you manage to get the video posted.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

The yarn is great - socks too!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Nice socks! I can't believe you can knit at red lights! I'd get in such a pickle if I tried to do that (plus the inside of my car looks pretty much like the goat barns - not a good environment for the yarn :0 )

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha!!! That is cracking me up!!! Rain's got a furry stalker!!

Everytime I try to knit at red lights, traffic is never that bad. Maybe I have magic traffic-repellent socks??

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ceallach said...

Yay for commuter socks, I feel so honored to have knit a row on them, even though you prolly ripped it out.... ;-)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Awww...Mika gave Rain a hug.

Pretty sock yarn!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Hee! Mika must have seen Rain's cute dog - or woke up when she heard that brillian accent of hers!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Kitty! Cuddle! Ooooh!

Great socks. I love happy socks.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason the yarn looks like two big scoops of sherbert ice cream to me. Delicious!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger weaselrina said...

What a beautiful kitty!
Nice yarn too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home