a dillydallyknitter: Fall Harvest Reaps New Socks

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fall Harvest Reaps New Socks

I've been AFK from blogging and Knitty last week due to a busy week at work and missed out on Friday's YP but I did manage to finish my fall socks in the Dublin Bay pattern:


I'm just in love with Fleece Artist merino sock yarn. It was such a joy to work with and the colors are gorgeous.



I haven't made much progress on my Flower Basket Shawl but am enjoying my new stitch markers I ordered from Ceallachknits shop on Etsy. She promises to post more soon! What I love about these makers is that she doesn't use jump rings, which tend to snag my yarn, but a flexible cabled wire


6 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Mmm...Love those sock colors.. They do look just like a fall tree.

Pretty stitch markers too!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those stitch markers are a great idea! Luv the color on the socks!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Lovely job on your socks!!!

Neat stitchmarkers too!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Great socks - very autumnal, and I love the pattern down the sides.

What a good idea those stitch markers are - and so pretty too.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

They turned out so cool looking! The Dublin pattern looks neat all knitted up with this yarn. What heel flap did you use? I like it!

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Rain said...

The socks look wonderful in those colours.

The stitch markers are a great idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home