a dillydallyknitter: Seriously, I'm One Spoiled Rotten Knitter...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Seriously, I'm One Spoiled Rotten Knitter...

...But I SO Love It!!


So I get home late last night and find a parcel stamped 'Royal Mail' and inside I find the yummyness of this:

From my CheapAss Secret Pal! Apparently she forgot the word "cheap" because this was not a cheap treat!! There's delicious tea, a cute kitty keychain, cute kitty stickers, a skein of sari silk yarn and a skein of lovely mohair yarn.

Cute little kitty!


Close up of the sari silk lovely colours

THEN, today, I come home and there was a surprise package from Adriennec! She had a contest in honor of her 100th blog post and I was the lucky winner and received this:

2 Skeins of Koigu Painter's Palette Fancy Yarn and a big bar of Raspberry Chocolate!


Behold the yummy colors

So SP07, CASP 2 Secret Pal, One Skein Pal and Adriennec, y'all have no idea how special you have made me feel this past week. The past month has been hard work life-wise, and to come home to such wonderful treats is truly, truly appreciated. XOXO!

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

Yes you are! How lovely!
Enjoy! :)

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo! Pretty! Whoever she is she's setting the bar high for the rest of us cheapies! ;-) Hee hee! Actually I'll bet she's just got one hell of a stash!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Well, like you deserve it!!! Awesome goodies there! I know you'll enjoy them!

Yeah for stash yarns I can tell yah! ;)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dk's Wife said...

That just rocks! Lots O Loot!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home