a dillydallyknitter: Mailbox Fun

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mailbox Fun

This has been a great weekend in the Cpurl mailbox. First, I received a beautiful hand crafted card from my Cheapass Secret Pal. "Cheap" is a misnomer for this Pal because the card is so bright and pretty!




The next day I came home and found a package from my One Skein Secret Pal! This month she's a Two Skein Secret Pal because she sent me two lovely skeins of sari silk yarn and a string of ruby colored glass beads.




Sometimes I think he's wondering what I'd taste like with a little Bernaise sauce and a nice Cabernet.

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger aija said...

What great sp presents!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, Yay for you! Lovely yarn and beads! Whatcha gonna do with it? :) Love the postcard too!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay! What great SP's!

That is, I must say, one great looking cat. He really looks great with the red wall behind him.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh! such lovely presents! Love the card, nice and bright. The ruby beads look like they go well with the sari silk yarn, very nice! You cat has a personality all his own *L*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home