a dillydallyknitter: Oh Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!...

Your Ornaments Are HISTORY!

The gangsta kitties strike in the middle of the night:


Hey Mika let's see what we can destroy next!

Ooh, here's a nice Christopher Radko...

Helloooo? Where are all my presents? There are only 13 shopping days left till Christmas.

Ok, disclaimer, the ornament they broke is a Tarjay cir.2001 and it came off of the garland on my stairwell (they love to bat at them). So far, knock wood, the tree's holding up. Oh, and someday, maybe someday, if I stop taking so many crazy cat lady photos, I might actually have some FO's to post!

I saw this on Turtlegirl's blog and Ceallach's blog and I have to copy what the cool girls are doing so leave me some lavish virtual gifts:
Xmas Stocking
leave a gift for Cpurl17
your username:
your gift: (30 characters or less)

get your stocking
dating website

11 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Damn! It won't let me put a gift in your stocking :( Will have to try later.

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Rain said...

It must look mighty tempting with all of the fun shiny things in reach. I hope that's the only one they get.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I'm having a hard time putting something in your stocking, too. OH well... you didn't want that Wii, did you?

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Did you choose "other" and not the Livejournal or Myspace versions?

I tried to leave you a Bezzie. ;)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I wouldn't let me leave anything either. :-( I was going to leave you shatterproof ornaments, or protective gangsta kittie helmets, mitts and goggles to shield from broken glass.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Ceallach said...

I give you shiny new kitty proof ornaments and a new vacation home big enough for a knitty convention.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

awww....mine too.

Gangsta kitties at it again!

Merry Christmas!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Argh! I can't get that stocking to work. I guess Santa is trying to send me a message...

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

The 5 carat diamond ring won't go into the stocking. Good thing it's the thought that counts, right?

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Don't take this the wrong way, but... your cat actually looks like the Godfather! Vito Corleone in the fur!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Ali said...

First, your gift, Gangsta Fishnets and Spiky, Black Boots. your welcome.

Your tree looks identical to mine. I have to admit, I think it's beautiful.

Gourds I love your cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home