a dillydallyknitter: It's Been a Really Good Week.

Friday, July 21, 2006

It's Been a Really Good Week.

Every once in awhile the stars align, God smiles upon you and the Universe grants you something Really Good. This was one of those weeks. After, months of searching, crying, whining and hoping, a new Opportunity in the form of a new job offer came in this week. *cpurl does the happy dance*



It's been a long road and I don't know how I would have made it without the support of my family, friends and, those of you who knit will understand, the pointy sticks. I wish I could measure how many inches of sock fabric I knit trying to calm my nerves while sitting in the parking lot just before an interview. Or how many stitches it takes to ease disappointment. Or the joy of spending my unemployment check on yarn. (JUST KIDDING)

Oh, and lest you think I've lost my snarky side:

7 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

HOORAY!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!!!

Everything eventually falls into place is my motto. I'm so glad it finally did for you!!

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Congratulations! So well deserved. I hope you are happy at your new place of employment! Go get em, knitter!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new job!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Congrats!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Ali said...

You got a new job?!!?? YAY for you! I knew you would get one you liked. See, I told you so. :)

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Great news, you must be over the moon.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

Yay- congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home