a dillydallyknitter: Project Spectrum Postcard Swap

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Project Spectrum Postcard Swap

Today I received my June Postcard from Amanda of Mistress Stash Enhancer
It's a beautiful handmade card of woven paper and a pretty beaded bracelet on the front.


and decorations on the back:



I'm really enjoying Project Spectrum--I wish I could devote more time to it but to even take just a little time to be aware of the colors around you and to do something creative is a real pleasure. Thank you Amanda!

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what an awesome postcard!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! I'm glad it made it to you ok : )

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Really nice postcard! Question, do you send it like that or in a envelope? If not, they sure do survive the mailing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home