a dillydallyknitter: The Goodness Continues....

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Goodness Continues....

The SP Goddess continues to stop at the Cpurl home!

Today there was a package in my mailbox from my CheapA$$SecretPal!!
I think she didn't get the memo about "cheap" because look at what she sent me!! The theme was "handmade" because most of the items were hand made by her!


She sent me 3 skeins of soft and lovely yarn--two in a fall color spectrum colorway and 1 green skein in a shade that matches the striped yarn beautifully. She sent me lace and fair isle patterns for inspiration, a cute Hello Kitty notebook (perfect for knitting notes), balloon toys to amuse the kitties, a great scented candle, handmade stitch markers, a fantastic hand made card, an adorable handwoven pin and a hand weaving 'starter kit' that I can't wait to check out!

Isn't this the coolest card? She wove the fabric piece on the front.


She also wove the fabric on this pin. It's so soft and delicate and the colors are divine.



She also makes beautiful stitch markers.


Check out my weaving kit! Soon I'll be able to toss out words like "warp"" and "weft" like all the cool weaver chicks.


My trio of gorgeous yarn:



Thank you Cheap Generous A$$ Secret Pal!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend SK sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers today--I'll tell you why tomorrow ;)

6 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Nice goodies there! Perfect timing too ;)! hehe!

Learning to weave, cool! Neat cards too!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Geez woman! Look at you go!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Amy said...

well you are loaded now..I love the markers

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jody said...

I love the goodies! Very cool secret pal.

I would absolutely love to learn to weave - I visited a weaver yesterday and she had gorgeous stuff everywhere! Check out my blog for the pictures
-Jody

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Goodness! You are rolling in the knitting community goodness! And those flowers are loverly!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

A weaver hmmm, verrry interestink!

Who ever it is sure gave you the hook up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home