a dillydallyknitter: Z'wonderful! Z'Marvelous!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Z'wonderful! Z'Marvelous!

If your circular needles look like this:



Then run, don't walk to your computer and contact the fabulous Zknitter


and order yourself one of these:



It unfolds and inside are all these cute pockets:


Each pocket has double slots and velcro closures so you can tuck in more than one pair

And, I am the very proud recipient of a surprise matching Mr. Sock Fish!! No more carrying my socks around in a ratty ziploc bag with all the DPN puncture holes!



And, inside were two special treats! A ball of supercute Cascade Fixation yarn and folding scissors (I've been meaning to buy myself a pair forever too!)
Edited to add: I was looking through the sock fish and found the cutest little stitch markers inside! Thank you Zonda!




As anyone who hangs out on the Knittyboard knows, Zonda is one of the most kind, talented and generous knitters out there--if you haven't yet done so, check out her blog!

10 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

That fish is the cutest thing ever!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

So I guess you like it then?? hehe!
;) Did they all fit?

At least your sockfish picture is better than mine!!

hehe, my word verification started out with nc

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Those are awesome!

And I agree - Zonda rocks.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

Love the fabric on the needle case holder. Zonda rocks and is the sweetiest! You are sweet yourself from the goodies I see you sent her too!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Wow, that is by far the coolest circular needle holder I've ever seen! Love the matching Mr. Sockfish too!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very cool case!! And fish too, of course!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh holy hell I didn't know Zonda was selling them! I must work my powers of persuasion for a sock turtle...

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Love the needle case - and the sock fish, what a brilliant idea! That Zonda's a very clever lady!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Zonda rocks! That is the cutest thing ever, love the fishie!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Holy crap! I know Zonda is one cool lady, but I had no idea about her other talents! I'm off to visit the Zon again. How did I miss that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home