a dillydallyknitter: I'm a Winner!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm a Winner!!

Lynn over at wrapandturn held a contest in honor of her one-year blogiversary and yours truly was one of the two drawing winners!

My Prize was on the doorstep today:

A skein of Cascade 220 in a pretty lavender shade, (I see some felting in my future), some Choxi chocolate candies, a pair of nice lightly scented candles and handmade point protectors!

Close up of the point protectors:


Thank you Lynn and congratulations on one year of great knitting and blogging!
Check out her blog--she's a sock knitter, she's from Seattle and she likes cupcakes--what's not to love!?

4 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

Your so lucky! Would you believe I have never one anything in my life? Yep, never. I love Cascade 220, especially superwash!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Way to go!!!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You are so lucky! : )

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger adrienne said...

Wow, you're just so lucky :)
Hope you enjoy all your awesome prizes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home