a dillydallyknitter: Catching up and I have a Winner!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Catching up and I have a Winner!

I'm so behind on my blogging. I booked this Cruise a zillion weeks ago and yet, as usual, I find myself in a last minute time crunch to get things done before my plane leaves on Friday!

So, to catch up let me show you some fabulous things that have shown up in the mail last week:

First, I received a fabulous package from my Ravelry Coffee Swap Pal, LeaMV.



There's a pound of Sumatra (my favorite type of coffee), a very pretty mug, a divinely scented handmade soap she found that has coffee in it and 2 skeins of gorgeous yarn. The one on the left that looks black (bad lighting!) is actually a deep aubergine color from Knitting Notions. The other is from Briar Rose Fibers and is a sport weight yarn called "Grandma's Blessing"in the "Anne's color for Dolomite". And she was kind enough to include the pattern for the Dolomite socks. A perfect take with project for the Sea Socks cruise!


Since I missed YPF last week, here are some close up shots of the lovely Briar Rose:



I also received a package from the other Coast containing these lovelies:






The prettiest knitting bag in my collection! Along with travel needle case and a bonus key ring because Zknitter loves me, ordered from Janez Place!! I LOVE them so.

And last but not least, I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments you left on my "Wish Me Luck" post about the 3-Day walk. I entered every comment and blog post and used a randon number generator and Elise won the skein of Wollemeise. Elise, you didn't leave an email and your blog link appears to be empty so please email me at cpurl17[at]gmail[dot]com or on ravelry and let me know where I can send your prize!

Before I leave on Friday, I'll post a new prize to give away when I draw again on June 2.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger KG said...

What a great package of goodies! You are definitely spoiled.

Sea Socks-- t minus 4 days! Ahoy matey.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Fabulous packages!! Gotta love that Zknitter! And that sock yarn is purty!!!

You are going to have an awesome trip!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Marisol said...

Yes indeedy --those are some fabulous packages you have received --Beautiful yarn, lovely knitting bags and coffee to boot!
And a sock cruise too!

Lucky Girl!

Please take lots of photos:)

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Lovely parcels and well done to the winner!

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great SP Package! And I love the stuff from Zknitter! Very pretty!

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger bmom said...

You must really look forward to getting mail - those are fabulous.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Nice goodies! I love the matching keychain!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Turtle said...

Lovely goodies! Lucky girl, knitting and a cruise! Have fun. Congrats to the winner!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Have a super time!! Give Pam a hug for me! Pretty swap package too! :)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

Great packages!

Travel needle case, what a great idea! And I LOVE that keychain!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Have fun with Pam on the cruise! I wish I could join you!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

What fab packages. Good coffee and beautiful yarn - a match made in heaven!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home