a dillydallyknitter: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


A contented kitty sleeping on my legs, a warm cuddly blanket, fuzzy pink slippers, my knitting on my lap and the remote nearby....it's the little things that make life wonderful. No matter where you are, I hope your days will be full of many things to be thankful for.

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends
.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

It doesn't get much better than that!!! Have a good long weekend!!!! :-)

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cooking soulmate! I hope your casserole went well last year - so far I'm terrified to start cooking. I've got the green beans cut... beyond that, I'm pretty much lost. :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the gangsta kitties!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Looks like you are all set for the perfect weekend. Enjoy!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Ditto that! I plan on doing a lot of that! Have a great weekend! :)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you and the kitties enjoy your long weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home