a dillydallyknitter: Who Knows What Evil Lurks....

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Who Knows What Evil Lurks....

...in your medicine cabinet?

This week's Blogstalkin' assignment:

To seek out the wierdest thing in our medicine cabinet.

Tucked away amongst the aspirin, sunscreen and the bottle of NyQuil well past the expiration date, is a plaster mold of my teeth.


I gnash my teeth while sleeping so the dentist ordered me a nightguard (very sexy) to wear at night. This is the mold they made to form it. Pretty creepy, eh?



And....
Today I received a package of Halloween Tricks & Treats from my CASP!



Lot's of candy--Bit 'O Honey, my favorite! A magic trick, a coloring book and some cute tissues and a black cat pencil topper. All accompanied with a cute handmade 3-D pumpkin card. Thank you SP!

9 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! Great weird thing!!!!!

I had to do a double take on those Halloween kleenex, I thought they said "Skankies" and not "Swankies"!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

Yumm bit-o-honey! I thought I was the last person on earth who liked it.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Casey said...

OMG, I'm scarred! Teeth!

Cute stuff! And you got your favorite candy!!!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Rain said...

What cool stuff. I love the pumpkin.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

LOL! How cool that they let you keep the mold!

Very cute SP goodies!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Heh. I used to have a set of mine too. Dunno where they went, but I'll bet they're also out there creeping someone out!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Mmm, nice goodies from your SP. How cool that they let you keep your teeth mould :)

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I love me some Bit O' Honey!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Both of my parents are dentists, so teeth around the house aren't weird to me. I used to play with gypsum molds for dentures when I was a kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home