a dillydallyknitter: Macro Reveal

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Macro Reveal

These are the macro photos from last week's blog stalkin' post. Ladylungdoc was the closest guesser!!

Also, congratulations to the winners of the Know Your CPurl17 1-Yr Blogiversary Quiz, Stariel (100%!) and Soapy (90%)!!!

1.
is

Glass glitter letter "C"


2. is

A inexpensive reproduction of Pablo Picasso's Dove of Peace. I bought this years ago at a discount store but I still love it.


3. is

Crystal Apprentice bowl

4. is

Detail from a chair

5.is

My hairbrush!

5 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger soapy said...

OH WOW! COngrats LadyLungDoc your on a roll and Stariel! Me too...WOW So excited
I can't believe it Thank you! It's been fun!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Cool! Neat to see the zoom outs! Love that chair!

:)

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh man, I stink!!!

Love the dove!!!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I've been to your house and the only things I could guess where the "C" and the hairbrush. Nice job!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for the winners! : )
Love your macro pics, I love that setting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home