a dillydallyknitter: Chill Out

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Chill Out

This week's Blog stalkin' post topic: Shoot your freezer.

This is a sad, sad expose into the world of a woman who cannot cook. Nor stock food. If this was Shoot your Stove day you'd all be saying, wow her stove is so sparklin' clean. Easy to clean when you don't use it. Hmmm..possible place to store more yarn.

See the black area on the left? Ice maker broken.




Full Frontal shot.



$0.99 freezer trays of ice cubes. Gee Cpurl, why don't you get the ice maker fixed? Because we have very hard water here so I don't want to get it fixed until I can buy water softener. But part of my backyard fence is falling down and I can only handle one Home Repair at a time. Ugh.


Green tea.

Kitty treats. Why pray tell do I have CAT TREATS in the freezer? Well, this is the only place I can store them where Cary, the cat with uber-nose, can't get at. Hmmm, I think there's a bag of frozen veggies behind the treats. Wonder how that got in here.


Now, seeing my meager food choices, you'd think I was a waif. Snort.



To the right, vanilla ice cream. Not a temptation so that's why it's still there. Since Christmas. Notice there is no Ben & Jerry's. To the left, a jumbo sized bottle of Cinnamon Buns shower gel ordered from QVC. Don't ask. Ok, you asked. I thought it smelled too "Christmas-y" for this time of year so I thought I'd store it away until next winter.



There you have it. So very sad. And what kind of self-respecting knitter doesn't have a ball or two mohair tucked away?

12 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger soapy said...

What no knitting in the feezer? don't eat much do you? LOL Time to go shopping!!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! I have to put my cat treats in the freezer too! The fridge/freezer is the only place they can't get at! (Thank you evolution/God/who or whatever for not giving cats opposable thumbs!)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Wow, I'm lucky. I can keep my cat treats in a drawer. The trick is to give them to the kitties so rarely they forget about them.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, your fridge is so CLEAN! How in the world do you keep a stainless steal fridge so clean?? I have to say that you have some very interesting items in your freezer!
Congrats on the job offer! : )

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Westozcaat said...

i have never seen such an organised freezer! wow.

congrats too on the new job!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Libi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Libi said...

Mental Note: Do not eat at Cpurl's if she pulls anything from the freezer.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Not much more in my freezer. :)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Casey said...

philosophy shower gel in the freezer? huh?

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I keep the animal vitamins in the freezer!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

The advantage to having an empty freezer is now that the temperature has gotten to 110, you can sit in there!

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Ali said...

I find it highly amusing that you have to hide things in the freezer from Cary.

I so want a SS freezer/fridge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home