a dillydallyknitter: I'm Back!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm Back! I'm tired and broke but I had a great time!! This was my first ever cruise and it much more fun than I ever imagined it would be. Add yarn and a bunch of knitters and it was over the top on the fabulous scale!

I'm still getting my photos organized but here are a few highlights from the trip!


First night with my travel buddies: MamaC, LeftCoastKnits, TassleQueen and SunBny!







I got to meet everyone's favorite Lung Doc!




Brenda Dayne admires LCK's Kerry Cardigan during the "Today's Sweater" show and tell night.


Getting ready for our helicopter flight!



Aerial view of Juneau from a helicoptor tour. Our ship is on the far left.


Alaska sockbags reunited at the Pajama party! I finally got to meet the adorable Trillian 42!




The Sea Socks crew cleaned out Bee Hive Wools in Victoria!

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, seriously that looks like it was a fantastic time! Glad you had fun!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

It looks and sounds like it was so much fun! And I love your pink hats! :)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger KG said...

I am so glad you had fun, the photos are awesome and can't wait to hear more about it!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

None of the pictures show up for me. It says "photo unavailable" :-( But oh wait, I've seen the sights before...I just wanna see the knitters!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Pam's a lot taller than you thought isn't she? Freakin' amazon women. Towering over us. =P

Great pic from the helicopter! That's so cool! And you got to meet LadyLungDoc! I'm so jealous!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Virtuous said...

YAH!! You are back!!

We missed you!!!

Ooh it looks like you did have a fabulous time!! Over the moon fun!

Can't wait to hear more of the details!

I need to get myself geeked up on some socks to go next time!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe, the image of an LYS stripped bare by cruise ship knitters is a riot! So glad you had fun! :)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Josie said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love the pic of the three of you in your hats!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!! Lucky girl!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Hello! Nice to see you back. that looked like a fabulous time, especially the helicopter ride!

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a great time. Scored some lovely yarn too ;)

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Turtle said...

Sounds like a really great trip!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back and super jealous I couldn't go. I agree - the pink hats are adorable.

I wonder if the cruise lines send out warnings to the LYS's when they have a bunch of knitters on board.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Marisol said...

Very nice! More, more pictures please:) I can hardly wait for September:)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Kitten With a Whiplash said...

So glad you enjoyed the cruise. What a haul of yarn!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wow!! I bet that was a fabulous time! We loved our cruise to Alaska a few years ago....but we all didn't have cute matching hats!!

My sis did the helicopter ride and loved it! Can't wait to hear more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home