a dillydallyknitter: Giving Thanks and an FO

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Giving Thanks and an FO

I've a little of the Bezzie luck on blog winnings so it's time to give a little overdue thanks for a couple of special treats that came my way recently:
First up are some super cool stitch markers I won in a 3-way...(get your mind out of the gutter)..tie at Penny Karma's Oscar party.

I love them because they don't get snagged in your knitting and they're made by a Knittyhead, Entrelac!


And...I was also a winner in the Sock A Month 3 monthly drawing and received a skein of Chewy Spaghetti's (another Knittyhead) fab sock yarn in the "comfy" colorway.
More proof that Knittyheads are talented people!

On Saturday evening I finished my Inside Out! socks. After my few fits and starts, I really enjoyed making these socks. My first toe ups and I learned short row toes and heels.
Outside:
Inside:

Finally, thanks are due to LeftCoast Knitter for this lovely yarn. You see, last weekend a blogless friend from knitting group hosted her annual Knitting Frenzy and Yarn Swap and I was unable to attend so as payback a nice gesture, she picked up two skeins of this lovely yarn:




Really, words fail me. It's so fugly furry.

Bezzie--do you think Shawnee and Lupe need a new friend?

p.s. No cats were harmed during the photographing of this yarn.

9 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

You Rock!! The Inside/outs look great! I love Entrelac's SM's too, I even got her sock sized ones. Nice colorway from Chewy Spaghetti too! As for the decoration on kitty, :)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

Come on, you know you love that yarn! Maybe we can have a Liberace Knit night with that as the focal point.

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

HAHAHAHA! Liberace Knit Night! Oh man, I want to head west now!

I'm so glad to hear someone else is having the streak of luck!

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Those socks are so cool!! Great job. Love the Chewy Spaghetti yarn too - lucky you for winning. As for that last yarn . . . words fail me.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

The iside outs are great! I hope to start mine soon.

Like the spaghetti yarn colors too. You've been a lucky ladt lately.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Batty said...

The socks really do look amazing. Must knit them. And the spaghetti yarn... lovely color. Yarn. This is a drool-inducing post.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

The socks turned out great. And love that yarn from Chewy Spaghetti - great colours!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Ooh such pretties! The spahetti yarn is gorgeous, the other is er, well ....

Your socks are stunning.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

that looks like quite the haul! Lucky you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home