a dillydallyknitter: Friday's Fiber: Socks That Rock

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Friday's Fiber: Socks That Rock

Continuing to stretch out my Stitches purchases this week I bring you more Socks That Rock:


Tidepool:



This colorway is called "Fire on the Mountain" - perfect for getting your hippy groove on.

This yarn makes me want to run out and buy a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream
But then again, just about anything makes me want to run out and buy some Ben & Jerry's ice cream

I was hoping to have the Monsoon Inside Out socks done to post but I'm still about 25 rows from completion.

P.S. Thank you for all the well wishes on my tooth issue--it seems to be healing quite nicely and my follow up appt is today so I'm hoping the annoying gumwad type dressing will come off.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Mmmmm, lovely. I think "Tidepool" is my favourite.

I wish it was easier to get STR in the UK, it always looks such beautiful yarn.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Now the question is are you drooling because those colors are so rich or because of the gumwad? ;-)
I am kicking myself because a LYS in Lansing was an official suplier of STR...why did I never buy any?!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh what pretty yarn! Love your clever idea to photograph them with actual rocks. :)

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Beautiful colors! The Fire on the Mountain is very vibrant. I love the Tide Pool too.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Meghann said...

Yum! I've been wanting to splurge and get some STR, but haven't. I think your pictures have pushed me over the edge!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesomely droolworthy colors there! Great pictures! Glad your tooth is doing better! :)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

That's it. I'm pulling out some STR and knitting that. It's high time I did anyway. Gorgeous stuff! I love that you staged it with river rocks. Makes so much sense with a colorway called "Tide Pool" eh?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful colors! Which ones? Well, all of them.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Rain said...

Wow! That's gorgeous.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Stacie said...

drool drool double triple drool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home