a dillydallyknitter: Who Stole the Cookie From the Cookie Jar?

Friday, March 09, 2007

Who Stole the Cookie From the Cookie Jar?



More Stitches Yarn!
Once I got into the Stitches Market Preview I got sidetracked by the Foxy Knits booth (aka the Koigu Booth) but quickly moved over to the Bay Area Knit Co-Op's booth to check out Cookie A.'s new yarn and patterns up close. The patterns are even more amazing and beautiful in real life. Her skeins were already flying off the rack but I managed to nab two skeins and and also picked up two of her patterns, Gothic Spire and Twisted Flower.


The colorways are nameless but I think the colors speak for themselves:




I got this skein because some fool someone one put it back long enough for me to nab it with lightening fast Kung Fu speed:




Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
Cpurl stole the cookie from the cookie jar!

Who me? Yes, you!
Couldn't be!
Then who?


Cary stole the cookie from the cookie jar ...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Very pretty yarn! I love the Twisted Flower pattern, it's so clever how the pattern continues down the heel.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Love those patterns, very pretty!

The look on Cary's face is priceless! "Mom, will you quit posing me with the yarn already?"

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

I'm going to have the little tune in my head all day long now!

Those skeins are great and of course the patterns look like a lot of fun!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Karen said...

My goodness, those colors are truly drool-worthy!!! You're going to have the best dressed feet in town!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

THANK YOU for the memories!!! We used to have that same cookie jar and that tune...I'll be humming it too!! Gorgeous yarns...remind me not to shop near you without my super stealth like yarn grabbing hands...

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh yum! Those colors are sweet!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

Urrgghh, I hate that I can't keep up with all these comments I need to leave because I miss out on seeing beautiful yarns like this and your great posts!
These are stunning!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home