a dillydallyknitter: Ornaments a Swapping!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ornaments a Swapping!

I received a package from my Knit the Classics ornament swap partner, Liz. She made me the most beautiful and delicate beaded ornament and also sent along a pretty red & gold bell ornament, some chocolates and a delicious selection of teas & cider. Thank you Liz!!




















Here's a little gem that my friend K gifted me with:

She knows me so well.
###

Also, Alien cats were seen at my house tonight. I'm a little afraid to go to sleep.

4 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These ornaments are absolutely stunning, so fragile and beautiful! And your Alien cats cracked me up big time - what an amazing pic! ;)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Very cool ornaments!

Did you sleep on the couch with those alien kitties guarding the steps like that?

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty ornaments, and Alien cat is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

heh. Their eyes blend right in with the Christmas lights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home