a dillydallyknitter: How's your December going?

Friday, December 15, 2006

How's your December going?

Drawn by one of my work colleagues. It's been one of those weeks.


Update: It's the weekend, yay! So time to re-group and get some knitting done!

I stole this from Nathania's blog so you'll know that I'm not really sad, just crazy!

You Are Prancer

You are the perfect reindeer, with perfect hooves and perfect flying form.

Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.

Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the sweetest carrot breath.

6 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, I may have nightmares from this.

But I'm SO sorry you are so sad :(

No one should be this sad at Christmas. I will ask Santa to bring you some cheer!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Naw, we we're not sad--that's just at day at the Office for us!!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Whew, I bet you'll be glad for a few days off soon huh! Yo Prancer..yeah, that's you...off to see who I am! ;)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Awww...sweetest carrot breath! LOL!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Wow, those are frustrated colleagues! Somebody should feed them chocolate and cookies until they're happy!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I love your co-workers picture - and with the week I'm having I can soooooo relate to it ;)

I will clear my desk by Friday, I will clear my desk by Friday, I will.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home