a dillydallyknitter: Catching Up

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catching Up

"Would it kill ya to post to your blog once in awhile?"


Well....not so much going on chez Cpurl. Work's been a little busy and my knitting mojo has been in a funk for awhile.


Making some progress on my February, March, April, May Lady Sweater. I looks like it's almost done but I started the left sleeve and noticed a mistake on the completed and bound off right sleeve. GAH!


It's hard to find but I know it's there so I have to rip back half of the right sleeve and re-knit it.


I loved knitting the body but the sleeves feel like a slog along. And the hank of yarn I wound to use for the sleeves (so I'd have one continuous length of yarn) has not one but two knots in it so far, ugh. But I really enjoy knitting with this yarn so I'll be forgiving.

BMFA Heavyweight in Jasper.

Hopefully I'll finish this soon so I can move on to something new! :)








L

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger KG said...

Blog update with Kittens AND sweater???? It's a BIG DAY!!!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

I still can't see the mistake...

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hiya! Ooooh Loving your FLS!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Manda said...

Love the sweater! I finished knitting the lace body, and I'm doing the last of the garter stitch. all we'll need are Jo to finish hers and buttons! :)

yay kitties! :D

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

OMG!! How gorgeous is that FLS going to be on you! Just love it!!! May Lady here you come!

And the kitties...they melt my heart!

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I'm with LCK--mistake schmistake. I wouldn't bother ;-)

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Love the kitties. Love the sweater. Hate yarn hanks with multiple knots. Gggrrr

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger bmom said...

Love that color -- so rich.

That kitty has an attitude....

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

The sweater is turning out to be a beauty!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Linda said...

The sweater looks great and you don't have far to go! Kitty is cute!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

I totally understand the commitment to ripping. . . but it stinks that it was in a bound-off piece. That should somehow be against the rules.

Nice to read you again. Hey, have you seen the needle cases on my blog? They seem like the sort of thing you guys would really like.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

No, I can't see the mistake either. I love the colour you chose. Good luck with getting it finished.

Love the kittie photo ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home