a dillydallyknitter: Warm Up to Stitches

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Warm Up to Stitches

Every year, a week or so before Stitches, Mama C hosts Yarn Swap and Knitting Frenzy Potluck at her gorgeous home. The usual suspects were there:



Sunbny & J.


Knitpsycho & LeftCoastKnits



Yarn to be swapped


The frenzy begins...

I ended up taking 2 balls of Kaffe Fasset kid/silk by Rowan, 2 skeins of Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille, 7 balls de Tiber New Angora (50%) and 5 balls of Wonderwool in red.
I also finished my February Monthly Dishcloth Midmonth KAL:

It's the Circle Cloth and I used Peaches N Creme Fiesta on a Peaches N Cream yellow background.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Oooh love the colors on your dishcloth! What fun to have a swap!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Aunt Kathy said...

I like the colors you used for the circle cloth too, very nice... and wow what a yarn swap... wish i was there for that

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

What a fun way to get ready for stitches!!! Yay!!!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Josie said...

Looks like fun! I missed you guys today!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What fun!

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Looks like fun--and a very cheery dishcloth!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Marisol said...

What wonderful idea! Oh my gosh I just realized I have a medium sized box of yarn for your friend that does the volunteer work. I have to figure out how to get it to her.

Will you all be at stitches next week? maybe i can bring it with me or something and give it to her at the end of the day? just a thought.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

How clever you all are.
When are you going to stitches? I'd love to go. . . wonder if I can get down there.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger hakucho said...

That is one awesome photo of your circle cloth! Love the colors - perfect for spring :)

happy knitting :)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

Cuz we need more yarn...

I love your springy dishcloth!!


I do not love savory pies, though. Not that I would kick one out of bed, but everyone knows that sweet pies are better.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Manda said...

The swap was so much fun! :) I love your springy dishcloth. It looks a lot cuter than mine. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home