a dillydallyknitter: I Love Yarnit!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Love Yarnit!!

Why?

Because she was my super fabulous Halloweenie!!

Inside my box were wonderful treats....

Gel skeleton decorations, candy, a cute Black Cat towel, candy, Spooky soaps, candy, Stash Chai tea (stash, get it? hee hee), candy, and...

A fat, squishy hank of Interlacement Toasty Toes! A gogeous colorway called "Fireplace"


Beautiful fall colors! And, being a Californian, the only fire I want in my place is this lovely yarn!

Thank you Sheryl!! I love my goodies!!


Oh, the answer to Snoopy's riddle?

A Poultry-Geist!

9 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

What a FUN package! And ooo, lucky girl - Interlacements Toasty Toes! Can't wait to see whatcha do with it, that one's on my list of lusties!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

What a fabulous package! (I'm so glad you gave the answer to the riddle at the end :0)

Scrummy yarn - very seasonal and looks lovely and squidgy.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

How fun is that package!! I love these holiday swaps!! That yarn is just gorgeous!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome package there!! So glad you are far away, but still worry about you and Carrie! Yummy yarn there!

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great package and lots of fun too! Your weenie did a great job! LOVE the colors on that yarn!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Virtuous said...

Great package!! But FABULOUS yarn!!! I luv it!!
LOL @ only fire you want! Haha! I know that's right!

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Great package!! And the yarn is gorgeous. I was going to ask the answer to the riddle - glad you snuck it in at that end. :)

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Sheryl rocks indeed!!! I love that dorky riddle!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Whitney D said...

Appreciate your blog postt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home