a dillydallyknitter: How Do You Get From Here to There?

Monday, October 01, 2007

How Do You Get From Here to There?

This week's Blogstalking 2 assignment asks the question, "How do you get from here to there?"
The answer is... it depends on where I'm going!

But no matter where I'm going, I need a cuppa this to start out my day:

Peet's Sumatra, emergency sock yarn and my keys

And since I'm a Californian, you know that I usually get there in a car. Along with many, many other cars:

Apparently, with many many SILVER cars...


And I'm lucky that my car came with a GPS-Comes in handy when searching out the area's Local Yarn Shops, or a Taco Bell:



"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day". --Winnie the Pooh

11 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering how you got the car in motion shot-- I see a string of vehicles piled up on 680 in your wake....

And the best part, CPurl is never here-to-there without perfect makeup and hair!! Even on my best days I'm nowhere close.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

That 680 freeway...so close..yet still so far as to never have met CPurl...someday!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger kemtee said...

Kinda looks like my morning on 264. Except it's still dark for me…

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Ooh... that's a nice big coffee mug ;)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Just what is it with all the silver cars? Why don't they offer more colors?

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

A girl after my own heart...coffee, a must.. :)

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Gah. Your traffic makes me twitchy!!!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Manda said...

ohh, i drive 680 everyday! pleasanton to san ramon. the stretch of 680 that I drive is nothing, though, compared to the 2 miles of 580 i have to drive in the morning. good lord. :)

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Ugh, I hate being stuck in traffic. Here the roads are empty no matter what time of day it is. I really notice how busy the roads are when I go back to the UK now.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Bad Amy said...

Yes, PEET'S!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

I can't see any of the pictures, but I'm visualizing Sumatra, er yarn, silver cars, and Taco Bell. It's making for quite the mental party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home