a dillydallyknitter: First Fall Harvest

Friday, September 14, 2007

First Fall Harvest

It's still a little warm out west but Fall comes nonetheless in the form so Sheep Shop 2 yarn:






Sheep Shop 2 Bulky Weight
Color G17

I know that bulky girls shouldn't buy bulky yarn but I couldn't resist. I plan to display my bulkiness by knitting the seamless raglan:

And because I'm super cool, I hopped over to Turtlegirl's etsy shop and scored a very clever row counter (they detach) and some cute ABC stitch markers. I can try the Cat Bordhi socks now.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo..yeah, I can see where you caved with that yarn. This chunky girl would have too! And for a seamless raglan? Yeah, even worse cave-age!

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Did Bezzie just try to call herself Chunky? Somebody slap her.

That yarn is gorgeous. I'm glad everything got there safely!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Ooh, nice. Love the pattern you chose.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Pretty yarn. And hurray for bulky . . . it knits up faster!! :)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

I can't to see your progress on the sweater. Beautiful yarn. I also love the stitch markers. I keep meaning to buy some ABC's as well.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Gorgeous yarn, and a really nice sweater! Hey, us chunky girls should knit and wear what we like!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Eric & Tony said...

That colorway is a dream.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

I LOVE sheep shop yarns!! A whole sweater's worth...heaven!!!

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Batty said...

I want to harvest some yarn too! Now there's an idea: the Pick your own Yarn Farm!

Why didn't I think of it before?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home