a dillydallyknitter: Not Much to See Here Folks...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Not Much to See Here Folks...

Over on Knitty, Reenie mentioned that she had enough sock yarn to knit 50 pairs of socks and that led to Purlpower suggesting we have a "Flash your Sock Yarn Stash" so here's my small little Stash:

Cary, Lord of the Socks

So, I have enough to knit about 25 pairs of socks, which is amazing since I just learned to knit socks a few months ago and I'm supposed to be on a yarn diet. And, as every Knitter knows, sock yarn purchases don't really count because, well, they're so small. And I give myself props because 95% of this yarn was acquired through swaps, SP gifts or on sale.

I love all my sock yarn but of all the yarn in my Stash, I'm most looking forward to knitting up this:

This was a gift of Fiberspates yarn from Carolyn, my Secret Pal from SP6.

Oh! And I signed up for a dye-your-own-sock-yarn class on July 30 at Commuknity and I can't wait to see what I come up with!

7 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger aija said...

I'd be a content cat among all of that sock yarn, too :)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yeah, lying amongst yarn...oh to dream! LOL! Nice yarns there girl! :P

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

What a wonderful varitey of sock yarn. I find myself looking through your stash as if I were in a yarn shop! Lovely!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

OOOH I love all that sock yarn!! Some really nice colorways too....Adorable cat as well!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger soapy said...

very neat picture of kitty.....Very Nice stash indeed!!! I'm worried about you to see your sock stash in a year YIKES!! lol

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Heh, now if I'da made one big display of all my sock yarn, Ripple would be doing the same thing. As it is, I have no idea how he stayed out of the pics of my flash. Too cute.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Um...your sock class is on my birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home