a dillydallyknitter: Oh Now This Can't Be Good

Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh Now This Can't Be Good

Today was a good day. Several of us from my dept at work went to the Giving Tree warehouse and helped the elves sort toys and "shop", i.e. match children's gift requests with the donations received. After a nice lunch at a local Chinese restaurant I come home to find this:


Actually it was my mother who found it. She thinks my kitties need to go to Sunday school

###

Time for some serious ABC along catch up so here are R, S, T

R is for Restroom.

A few weeks ago Turtlegirl posted a photo of an amazing restroom in her supermarket. This is a shot from my camera phone of the Ladies Lounge at Bloomingdales, San Francisco Centre.


###


S is for Simone

Simone and her brother Rory were shelter kitties adopted by my sister this year. I think she's adjusted to her new life quite well, don't you?

###

T is for Triplets

My cousin and his wife has baby boy triplets 9 months ago. They were born preemies but are doing quite well as you can see by their cute smiles!

10 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh boy, that's no good. Hm. But it's giving me an idea. Muhahahahahahaha!

I got your xmas card today and laughed my ass off--I didn't realize the Gangstas had a deal with Hallmark!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Simone is a sweetie! They may be heathen, but they are cute!!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Casey said...

The triplets are darling. And that Simone- what a keeper! ;)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Whoa...them kitty's...

Those triplets are too cute!! Love that picture and Simone looks full of mischief too!

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one amazing loo! And the babies and Simone are lovely too!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Cutest babies!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

The triplets and Simone are so cute.

Those kitties are stepping over the line now!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are cute babies. But the kitties do need to Sunday school. On the other hand... at least they didn't eat the baby Jesus!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Erica said...

OK, now that I've seen that ladies' lounge picture, maybe I *will* go check out Bloomies. After all that money they've wasted on the junk they've mailed me over the past few months, perhaps it's worth a BART trip up there....

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those triplets are too cute! Which is good, because they look like they will be real trouble when they're toddlers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home