a dillydallyknitter: Traveling Women Bookswap!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Traveling Women Bookswap!

...or in my case, the Traveling Women LIBRARYswap!

I received the coolest package yesterday from Aimee of She Who Reads as part of the Traveling Women bookswap hosted by Knit the Classics. I received not one, not two but SIX SEVEN books. Oh yes, because today I came home and there was a second package with Sally Melville's The Knitting Experience, Book Three!! Wheeeee!

And she also gifted me with 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces shepherd sock yarn in the Icehouse colorway!! And a black sheep tape measure! (I've been secretly coveting the black sheep for some time now, how did she know!?)




I'm still reeling from this book bounty. Which one to read first...ah, happy decisions.

Thank you Aimee!!

6 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh wow! There's nothing quite like a pile of new books waiting to be discovered is there? Can you knit & read at the same time? ;)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I demand that yarn be given an appropriate pr0n shot. Front and center! ;^)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger soapy said...

WOW! nice books. Happy reading!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I couldn't make out the title in the middle with the cursive writing - what is it? The only one in the pile I have read is Connie Willis' _To Say Nothing of The Dog_. I can't say it is my favourite book of hers - I much prefer _Doomsday Book_.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Casey said...

That black sheep is so cute!

Happy reading!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Batty said...

You got some good books in there! And yes, we need yarn pr0n. Pretty please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home