a dillydallyknitter: Happy Easter!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter!

Taking a moment to rest before the big Easter basket delivery, Mama Bunny takes out her knitting.



The sun is out today! I feel warmth on my face and the kitties are soaking up the sun, hooray! I finished a Homespun Baby blanket last night and have 5 squares for the KTC blanket project so I'm putting on my sunglasses and opening the sunroof and driving over to the post office. And it will be a joy to run errands while it's sunny out.

Also, I forgot to say Happy Birthday to my friend Romy yesterday. A true California girl (in the super cool sense) I believe the sun came out today in honor of her.

This afternoon, I want to go outside and sit in the sun cast on for the Noni Bag project.

And also continue working on my ONE sock.



Theme song of the day: "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow

6 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Casey said...

It's hard for me to be too sympathetic, living in Seattle and all... but I'm happy the sun is out today. California deserves it.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Yeah!!! Here comes the SUN....

Ok, you can cast on for the bag, but that's it LOL! Ok, you do some this weekend and I will too! That way we can help each other out! hehe!

Hope you enjoyed your day!!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Marji said...

Love the Noni bags - there she goes, enabling! I Do Not Need another project on the to-do list, but that one just might have to get there anyway. What yarn are you using and when do you start? :)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Ali said...

I so enjoy your blog! The cats staring at the rain is hilarious. Something tells me there is always fun to be had at your home.

Great baby gifts. I can't wait to see your Noni bag. Love, Ali

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

That's a really cool bag--I can't wait to see what yours looks like. Those flowery things remind me of sea anenomes. And here's to the sun! It was out here too!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

hi! you posted on my blog (H is for Home game) saying you were hoping to see a game in fenway park. then i noticed you are from n. california. me too!! i used to live in cupertino and am curious what city you live in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home