a dillydallyknitter: My Secret Pal ROCKS!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Secret Pal ROCKS!!!

I tell ya, there is nothing more exciting these days Chez CPurl than to open up the mailbox and see a package stamped "Royal Mail".

I apologize for the poor photo quality but I was too excited to hold the camera still.


















As you can see, my SP sent me some amazing and gorgeous British treats from across the pond. And the photo doesn't do them justice. But if I may drop some brand names: Colinette and Rowan. In fact, if I had kids, I might name them Colinette and Rowan.

Gorgeous Colinette in a lovely, yummy purple colourway and beautiful, soft Kidsilk Haze in purple too. And, patterns for each! One is for the Kiri Shawl and another is a seafoam stitch scarf.

Oh, and deliciously scented Body Shop lip balms, soap and cuticle cream. My hands have been so dry that I was thinking the other day, I need to buy some cuticle cream because I'm snagging my yarn and , voila, I get some today!

And, 2 big bars of sinfully good Belgian chocolate ( my SP is smart enough to know the choco-experts). And the gansta kitties even got some catnip toy treats for which they are very grateful.

Colinette Giotto...sooo pretty!


Mohair and silk: Gives a whole new meaning to Purple Haze.


Cary checking out the goods to see if there's something for him.

Thank you SP!! Someone in California loves you!!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Awesome stuff you!! Great yarn pr0n there too! Your cat is too cute..like where's mine!!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Wow! You got spoiled! And real Body Shop stuff!! :) Remember when I worked at The Body Shop? I would be so excited when people would bring in Body Shop UK stuff.

Lovely colors of yarn! You lucky girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home