a dillydallyknitter: And now, a Public Service Announcement from the MIA Cpurl...

Friday, August 22, 2008

And now, a Public Service Announcement from the MIA Cpurl...

Chips and Salsa for the Cure!!

Fundraiser Hosted by Team Unraveled

Chevy's in Pleasanton
5877 Owens Dr. (near the 580/Hopyard exit)
Monday, August 25
11:00am-10:00pm (Lunch, Dinner or Take-Out)

Chevy's will donate 25% of the food proceeds if you present one of the flyers below for each check or take out order to your wait staff when you place your order.

Please forward this on to your friends & family, your workplace and other groups. The more people that attend, the more money to finding a cure for Breast Cancer! Team Unraveled will be wearing our Team Unraveled t-shirts and pink badges.

And don't forget to save room for dessert!

See you there!

p.s. To read more about Team Unraveled & the Breast Cancer 3-Day, please visit our website at: http://www.the3day.org/goto/Unraveled


I've been a bad blogger of late--We're 2 weeks away from the 3Day walk so walking prep has hit frenzy level! By the time we cross the start line on Day One, each one of us will have walked enough miles to cover the distance from Main Street, Pleasanon to Main Street, Disneyland. (thats 374 miles)

Knitting wise, I'm currently working on 2 more Malabrgo Koolhaas hats. One is a gift and one is for Manda. Manda & I swapped projects and she's knitting my pink ribbon socks for me and I'm knitting the Koolhaas for her. (it comes down to my dislike of magic looping socks and her dislike of all that darn cabling)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Discoknits said...

If only I lived in CA! Keep us updated on how the walk goes. Good luck :0)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh man, chips and salsa, I'd be definately happy making my butt bigger for boobies and your butt getting smaller on the walk! ;-)

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Aunt Kathy said...

I'm across the country but I'll be supporting you in spirit

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

If I lived up there, I'd be all over that! But hey, seeing as you can walk down here now, just c'mon down for a visit!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger KG said...

May everyone order the extra brownie dessert!!!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Sure wished I could be there to eat and to cheer you guys on!!! I'm there in spirit though! hugs!!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Sounds like fun!

Where's the link to your page so I can donate? I can't find it. (of course it could be the lack of pop this morning!)

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Go CPurl! Good luck with your fund raising. I would definitely go and eat chips and salsa if I was in CA!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Batty said...

If I were anywhere near CA, I'd so be there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home