a dillydallyknitter: Weekend Wrap Up

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

BlogstalkingV2.Assignment9: Junk Drawer



If future archaeologists peer inside this drawer they will see the THREE lint rollers in there and deduce that I'm a crazy cat lady. The pizza coupon I keep using over and over for pizza deliveries will show them that I'm cheap AND lazy. The Soak is a clue that I'm a knitter. I'm not sure what the remote that operates an electronic device I no longer own would tell them. Or the two types of fishing line (I don't fish) .

The Cat Nip Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree:

When Mika enters the room, she's like the kitty Tasmanian devil. The other day she knocked over my stitch marker collection. There are markers by Turtlegirl, Entrelac, Zero and Dulcedosa in the mix:

The links above are to their Etsy shops so it will be easy for y'all over to go and get you some.

Le Droop:

The other night I cast on for Le Slouch but mine doesn't slouch so much.

Malabrigo worsted weight in Stonechat
Cast on 11/8/07
Cast off 11/10/07
But it is comfy and soft and warm.

It slouches just fine on me!!


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe..nice drawer there! That's a pile o'stitch markers too! That hat looks so good on you!! So pretty you! :) I didn't get much slouch either on mine!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Virtuous said...

Guess who just signed up for blogstalking!! :oD
I should have my 1st assignment up soon!! YAH!

My girlfriend just texted me her finished Slouch and it is so cute! Maybe malabrigo is not slouchy enough?? Still cute!!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh my goodness, you look so cute in that hat though! Slouchy or no, I'm so jealous you can pull that off!!

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hat is so cute! The colorway is perfect for you!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

I like the hat even if it doesn't slouch as much as you thought. It looks great on you.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

It may be a Le(ss) Slouch, but it still looks fab on you!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

That's funny because you and I have alot of the samethings in your first drawer! You are so lucky to have so many stitch markers. I have about three. Everytime I go on line to look for a set of say twelve, I back out at the last minute from buying them. Hard to find lighweight ones that don't weigh your knitting down:)
Hey, there you are! Looking very cute in your slouch hat too.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least yours is just a junk drawer! I practically have a junk ROOM.
The hat is so cute on the kitty!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Set it back a bit further on your head (if you can without it slipping off) or also, do what I did and accidentally measure from the end of the ribbing rather than the cast on edge before you do you decreases. Whoops! but slouchy.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger yarnsnob said...

If you think that you drawer looks bad then I need to snap some pictures of my extra bedroom. It is now my knitting room. When my sister moved out all of my yarn stuff moved in. :0) The slouch hat looks good on your kitty. Not to shabby on you either. :0) You did a great job....

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Cute hat...

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow that's some collection of stitch markers ;)

The hat looks really cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home