a dillydallyknitter: Jingle Balls, Part 1

Monday, November 17, 2008

Jingle Balls, Part 1

I interrupt my blog coma to post about the great package I received today from my Jingle Ball swap pal!


The kitty inspectors come to check it out:



Yowza! That's one big ball!


It's as big as mah head

And the hairy ball was a little scary:


We opened that one first and inside were lots of fun creepy crawlies including a minature rat!


And for the rest.....stay tuned! I love the sound the jingle ball makes and how cute it is that I can't bare to unravel it just yet. I'm saving it for tomorrow when I get home from work.

8 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Great picture of the kitty and the mini rat! What a neat swap idea. It would be fun to unwind that big ball!

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Man, that first ball is kinda barfy!!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger KG said...

My favorite blogger is back!!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe...love the furry ball and your huge ball! Can't wait to see what's inside!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Lovely jingly ball of yarn!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Goodness! That is a big jingle ball!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

Big balls that jingle, nice!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

You look very skeptical beside that big hairy ball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home