a dillydallyknitter: We Stitched While They Pitched!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We Stitched While They Pitched!

Last night Leftcoast and I went to Stitch N Pitch '08 at AT&T Park in San Francisco. While the smart knitters were in line to get Malabrigo, LC and I were busy stuffing our faces with hot dogs and beer so we missed out but did get some free silk yarn and the snazzy and free Stitch N Pitch ball caps:



All my fans were there:


But highlight of the evening was meeting up with Carrieknits!


I got to grill her all about the Snowboarder and her ginormous Blue Moon Fiber Arts collection and she brought me a surprise treat from her recent trip to Blue Moon Fiber Arts! Squee!
It's pink in honor of my 3Day walking and the colorway is called "Hot Flash" and boy does that describe me these days! After hearing how much fun Sock Camp is I have to save my pennies and find a way to make it there next year.

Thank you Carrie!!

Only in San Francisco does one need a hot chocolate in the middle of July. Lucky us--it was Ghiradelli and delicious!

The Bay Area is lucky enough to have two major league teams so I might have to go to the Oakland A's Stitch N Pitch in September...

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

I had the best time hanging out with you and Kristen last night!! Great pictures!! I just love the hot chocolate one :)

We're going to have to do this more often!!!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Turtle said...

so cool! ok, you are joking about all those empty seats though right?? our's sells out!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger KG said...

Total cute photos of you girls, and I LOVE the hot chocolate photo, v cool. A happy reminder of the 360 days :)

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Kristine said...

you girls are so cute!

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Virtuous said...

Very cool!! What a great time you had and got to meet Irish Girl!
I love me some SF Ghiradelli! Aahh memories :o(

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee, yeah hot dogs and beer are *the* baseball experience! So cool you got to meet Carrie (and vice versa!!!)

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Aunt Kathy said...

Hot chocolate and PINK yarn, two of my favorite things.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Josie said...

That looks like a blast! I can't wait until the September game -- definitely on my list of things to do now...

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Stefaneener said...

Maybe I'll go to that too. That sounds wonderful!

You guys look very cute together.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like a great time. What a sweet gift to - and so pretty.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Come to Oakland too!!!! I'm trying to get that day off. Too bad I missed SF. Looks like a great time!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

Hots dogs and Hot Flash? Lucky girl!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe..Hot doggin' and flashin' Sounds like a lot of fun!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Marisol said...

Love that cap and kinda sad that I missed it this year--but glad to hear you had so much fun! Yes please do go to sock camp next year its awesome!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Pretty pink yarn! Did you see any of the game or were you too busy knitting? :) Not that SF are doing great this year -

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

What a great night out.

Love the photo of the hot chocolate (we drink that a lot here too - yum!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home