a dillydallyknitter: Only 364 Days Until Christmas!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Only 364 Days Until Christmas!

Christmas was fun! We made merry and overate and spent too much and had a great time.

My sister loved her new Knucks (she received another pair just like these):


Cary loves his new Scratch Lounge (even though he doesn't look like it):


I Kinneared my sister watching TV on my Mom's sofa:


Later that night, she Kinneared me while trying to sneak a photo of me with cookie crumbs all over my face:
And, proof that cats are like furry kids: Surrounded by gifts, they rather play in the box they came in:


I received many wonderful gifts of the Knitterly type from my sister and muggle friend K and am a very spoiled cpurl who is now very much looking forward to spending time relaxing and knitting.





13 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Virtuous said...

Thanks for the definition on Kinnear! LOL :op

Yep definitely over here relaxing and knitting! Which means eventually F.O.s to be birthed! YAH!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe!! So glad that Sis got another pair just like that one ;)!
Looks like the kitty's had fun too! I'm still a bit full from yesterday too! Happy New Year!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

Pretty cat! I love the glossiness of her fur... *mrrrrow*

Looks like y'all had fun - hope you enjoyed your Etsy parcel

xo
roxy

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Love your sis's knucks!
And I also LOVED your card--no CCL Complex there--those kitties are too cute! Be on the lookout for some mail from Chunky ;-)

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Looks like you guys had a fantastic Christmas!! Enjoy the relaxing and knitting!!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Heh. Our gift to our kitties was being allowed to make a complete mess of the house with wrapping paper. They shredded tissue paper all over the place and had a grand old time. Kitties enjoy the simple things in life, it's true.

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear you had a nice Christmas!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

Looks like it was a fun Christmas! Those Knucks look too cool! Or should I say warm... ;)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!! Love all the pictures.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all, even the kitties.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger sgeddes said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I love the knucks. IT is way to early to start thinking about this again!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Sexy legs!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh good, you DID have a great Christmas ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home