a dillydallyknitter: Christmas Wrap-Up

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Wrap-Up

Mika, I think I see Santa!!
Where!? Where!?


I've been a bad blogger of late, just a little too overwhelmed with the Holiday madness. Here's my Christmas Scorecard Update:

Christmas cards written = Check!
Cookies baked = still 0 but some lovely friends have given me treats
Cards addressed = Check!
Presents wrapped = Check!
Halls decked = Check!
Christmas gifts knitted = 4/5 (Mama gets a raincheck)
Christmas shopping Done= Check!
House ready for guests = If you don't open the closets, what the heck, just come on over and have a glass of wine: Check!

So what have I been up to? In no particular order:

Just this morning, I went on a last-minute mission trip to Target and scored a parking place near the front! It's a Christmas Miracle!
On Saturday night I hosted my 5th annual Fondue party (3 kinds of cheese fondue + 2 types of chocolate) for some fabulous friends I made at a former job and here's the 1AM party aftermath:

I finished up the Knucks for my sister:


And the golf club covers for my Dad:




Last Sunday, LCK and Soon to be Blogging Friend, B, came over for a knitted ornament swap and toasted my Birthday with some cake and champagne:

Betts made this gorgeous beaded lace ornament:


LCK made this adorable stocking ornament:

And I made some silly snowmen:

Merry Christmas Knitty Pals!

God Bless you all! I hope Santa is good to you all!

11 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

But...what if I want to open the closets? Guess I'll just have to getcha liquored up enough so you won't notice. ;)

All the FOs and ornaments look great! Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Cloudberry said...

Merry christmas to you too!!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Awww, great post! Hugs to you and the Gangsta Kitties this holiday season!!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Eric & Tony said...

mmmm fondu *drool*

The snowman is adorable.

Happy Holidays!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those snowmen are just the cutest little guys! Merry Christmas, my friend.

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first and the last picture brought a big smile to my face... I don't know which one's cuter... the kitties or the snowman!!!

Merry Christmas,
Cheers Eva

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Oh, I've gotta try fondue one day! (hehe..gotta visit you!) Cute ornaments!! Love your snowman! The kitties look like they are in anticipation for Santa! :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger yarnsnob said...

Why was I not invited for fondue? Sounds adn looks like you had a great time. Merry Christmas to you...Christine :0)

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

I love it all...from the 1am aftermath to the cutest holiday ornaments ever! Love the little sock! And the snowman is too cute!

I'm sure you dad and sister will LOVE their gifts!! Have a happy Christmas!!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Virtuous said...

Merry Belated Christmas!

Looks like you got most of everything done in time!

The knitted gifts were great too!

Much blessings you in 2008!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Everything looks very festive. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas (I am catching up on blogs, so very behind....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home