a dillydallyknitter: WIP Wednesday & BlogstalkingV2 All-In-One

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WIP Wednesday & BlogstalkingV2 All-In-One

Won't bore you this week with my slo-poke progress WIPs but I'm thankful that I have an FO. The Seamless Chunky Raglan is done! It still needs to be blocked out a bit.

Yes, I attended the Bezzie school of evening photography.




This week's BlogstalkingV2 Assignment is "Thanksgiving" and/or, the more globally applicable, "What Are You Thankful For"?

Well, the Gangsta kitties are out carousing and my sister won't be here for Thanksgiving so I'm borrowing her Kittehs to show you that I'm so very grateful that I can

Gather with friends & family :


Enjoy a wonderful feast:

Aww jeez, what's with this vegetarian stuff? I want turkey!

Hang out with those I love:

Don't bother me. Can't you see the Game's on??!?


And enjoy a nice Thanksgiving coma nap :


I'm grateful for my family, my dear friends and supportive colleagues. I'm grateful I'm employed and have a warm home. I'm grateful that I'm healthy and can afford to put food on my table and still have a little left over for luxuries like yarn. I'm grateful for my wonderful knitty friends and the joy that knitting brings me. To you and yours, a very Happy Thanksgiving!


13 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

So much to be thankful for! Including a great sweater! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Great job on the sweater! Its going to look great on you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Will I be finally seeing you bright and early at Purlescence on Friday morning :)

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Blah! I can't even see the sweater--the stupid pictures won't load for me! But I'm sure you get an A+ for good use of dark shadows and murky looking FOs. ;-)

Have a great turkey day!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Virtuous said...

*pooh* can't see your pics! :o(

But I am thankful I meet you over the e-world!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your sweater looks awesome! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I hope you have an awesome holiday! And plenty of knitting time:)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

Sweater looks great!

I loves the Thanksgiving kittehs.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Great job on the sweater!! Hehe..did the kitties ever get some meat?

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweater looks great. Have a good Thanksgiving. Will see you at KTPT soon.

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Awww. Your sister's kittehs are so cute! Love the shot across the dinner plate. Heh.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Eric & Tony said...

Congrats on the Raglan!

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

The sweater looks great.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger sgeddes said...

The sweater came out great! I love it! Hope you all had a nice THanksgiving - it looks like dinner was good!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Manda said...

I heart your sweater!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home