a dillydallyknitter: Who Are You?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who Are You?

I signed up for a webring called Blogstalking 2: The Reawakening and, frankly I'm relieved since my blog was about to be awarded the Your Blog Sucks Girl Blogger award.


For the none of you who may not know, each week we receive an "assignment" to post about on our blog. I'm already a week behind so I guess I can add "slacker" to the list below.


In order of appearance, I'm a:
  1. Daughter
  2. Sister
  3. Friend
  4. Alone, but not lonely
  5. Theater goer
  6. Slacker Book Club member
  7. Volunteer (but not as often as I'd like)
  8. Crazy Cat Lady
  9. Knitter
  10. TBD


Labels:

12 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Love both pictures!! :)

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger sillyrabbit said...

Me too!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Me three! The second picture especially!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jo said...

So, what kind of books do you read in a slacker book club?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

We read a variety of books and vote 3 months out. For October we're particpating in the Big Read along with the entire town and reading "The Maltese Falcon"

November=The Inheritance of Loss" by Kiran Desai

December="Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Karen said...

How cool. And you're blog never sucks!!!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee! You were such a cute little kid--and still are. Cute, not a little kid that is!

I love your "TBD"!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Virtuous said...

LOL!! I love reading your blog!
I may not comment all the time but I am here!

Can' wait to see your other assignments! :op

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger weezalana said...

"the Your Blog Sucks Girl Blogger award"

Hehe, I wonder what that button would look like.

Love the pics, especially the kid pic!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I love the photos too. And I think your blog is great. So there.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

I'm way behind too!! I dreaded a bit the first topic...but the second one seems even scarier...better just get them over with because week three might be show us your closets...heheheheh!

Love the pics too!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Short but sweet. I love it! Nice pics as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home