a dillydallyknitter: Super Sox Box Swap Question 1 Answered

Monday, May 21, 2007

Super Sox Box Swap Question 1 Answered

You know my love of contests where knitterly prizes are involved so this is for the Super Sox Box Swap contest.

Question: What is your favorite beverage and snack while knitting, and why? Be specific!

Answer: I have a two part answer:


Answer One: My favorite snacks while knitting at home are those that are easy to eat, like the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers pictured below. I can even lean over and suck one in like a little vacuum so as not to break my knitting stride or mess my fingers. I usually have an ice cold Diet Coke or glass (served in a vintage glass that can hold an entire can so I don't have to put down my needles to pour more) or...a nice glass of ice water.



Answer Two: Any snack or beverage I share with my knitting group of friends at our LYS or at our other hang out, a lovely downtown boutique hotel. Knitting is a calming, creative solo activity but is also a wonderful activity to share with friends!

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger lynnm said...

Tag you're it!

se my blog for the meme details- wrapandturn.blogspot.com

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Batty said...

You mean the cheese stuff doesn't rub off on one's fingers? Thank you, this is very useful information indeed!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Diet Coke...that's my girl...and in a glass, not out of the can! Me too!!

So much so that I almost caved and ordered the "Diet Coke" colorway of spunky eclectic yarn at woolgirl.com :) But I'm trying to resist!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

perfect snacking goodies!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

I am envisioning you sucking goldfish out of that little bowl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home