a dillydallyknitter: TGIF Yarn Post

Thursday, April 19, 2007

TGIF Yarn Post

Take Two

Last night I pre-loaded these photos at home so I could add the comments in later but must have hit "publish" instead of "save as draft" thereby depriving you of my usual witty comments.

So this is Little Bunny Foo Foo yarn that I had to by after seeing it on Nathania's blog and knew I must have because a yarn called Little Bunny Foo Foo is impossible to pass up.


Little pink bunny ears:


And when faced with making a choice choice between strawberry and chocolate, the correct answer is BOTH!

This is the 100% Pure Wool yarn that Zonda had tucked inside my Noni bag:

Looks good enough eat and I wish we had feel-O-vision on our blogs because it's sooooo soft.
And I'll leave you with this little ear worm:

Little Bunny Foo Foo
Hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head
Down came the good fairy and she said

"Little Bunny Foo Foo,I don't want to see you
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head
I'll give you three chances
And if you don't behave
I'll turn you into a goon"

And the very next day....

Little Bunny Foo Foo
Hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head

Down came the good fairy and she said
"Little Bunny Foo Foo,
I don't want to see you
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head
I'll give you two more chances
And if you don't behave I'll turn you into a goon

And the very next day...

Well you know the rest..

11 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are awesome!!! The yarn does look like ice cream! Your SF Pal

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

That's the yarn Zonda sent you isn't it? The icecream yarn is in her signature colors!
I love the LIttle Bunny Foo Foo yarn too! Clever name!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Karen said...

So pretty, I could eat it with a spoon!!!!

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Ahh...pink/brown are my sig-na-ture colors! ;) I seriously had no idea you were getting Bunny FooFoo..giggle!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Meghann said...

YUM!!!!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Knit Masala said...

Ha, love that it's called Little Bunny Foo Foo! Nice shots of some lovely yarn.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Yikes! This is the danger of loading photos late at night--I meant to hit draft instead of publish.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooo pretty!!! Love them both!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I'm glad you know the LBFF song the way I do - some people say things other than "goon". It's "goon", people.

And I would probably eat that yarn if I could.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Too Pretty.

Must.by.yarn.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

That is such pretty yarn. Just like icecream ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home